THE MARKETING ARM
BODY WORLDS / NORTH AMERICA
- Body Worlds was entering new markets with no internal marketing representation, brand stewardship or accountability for the success of its engagement dates.
- Body Worlds recognized that they needed a dedicated advocate to maximize ticket sales.
- Brand strategy that worked in Europe didn’t translate well to North American audience. Body Worlds needed more of a serious narrative and softer positioning to establish credibility.
- TGG developed an overall strategy for Body Worlds’ first North American tour and recommended a shift in positioning to a deep dive into Body Worlds as a vehicle to teach and communicate with visitors about health and wellness.
- TGG created an all encompassing toolkit inclusive of creative materials, promotional ideas, and media strategies.
- TGG developed a dynamic marketing plan tailored to each local hosting market.
- TGG collaborated with local venue marketing teams to implement marketing opportunities applicable to their specific market.
- TGG has now represented Body Worlds in close to 30 North American cities.
- Ticket sales have exceeded 12 million.
- Body Worlds is now the most successful traveling museum exhibition in history and continues to be the most sought after temporary traveling exhibition over a decade later.